Standing on Hastings Beach at Noosa, if you look towards Noosa National Park you will see the intense turquoise waters off First Point. There are always surfers catching waves near the rocks of this popular surf break and this outcrop marks the start of the Noosa coastal walk. I really enjoyed working on this painting. My aim was to capture the variety of colours in the water, the sun lighting up the Pandanus tree leaves, and the shadows cast onto the rocks, water and sand beyond.
Limited edition (50) Fine Art Reproductions, hand signed and numbered by the artist.
Custom sizes by request.
- Print is unframed and shipped rolled in a postal tube
- Sizes stated are image size - additional 4cm white border all round for paper size
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
- Free shipping within Australia
- Please email for quote on International shipping
- Customer is responsible for any import duties or VAT in their destination country where applicable.